Clyne, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Fox
Lallana, Ramirez, Rodriguez
Fabio, Samba, Hill, Traore
Townsend, Taarabt, Mackie
Southampton is sweating on the fitness of Luke Shaw (ankle) after the young left back picked up a knock against Newcastle last weekend.
The host will also be closely monitoring Guly Do Prado (knee), with the striker expected to take a place on the bench after returning from injury.
QPR, meanwhile, is unlikely to be able to call on Bobby Zamora (ankle) and Esteban Granero (ankle), after the duo picked up injuries in the recent 2-0 defeat to Manchester United.
Loic Remy could be set to start after coming on in place of Zamora early in the second half of that game, while Shaun Derry should replace Granero.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Southampton striker Rickie Lambert (pictured right) scored the opening goal when these two sides met in November, but has not netted at home since the end of that month.
- QPR has won just once in 2013, a 1-0 victory against west London rival Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
- Rs boss Redknapp spent an unsuccessful year in charge of Southampton between 2004 and 2005, overseeing their first relegation from the top-flight in 27 years.
- The last time these two sides met in the league at St. Mary's was in a 2009 Championship fixture which ended 0-0.
- Southampton has only failed to score in five league games this season, while QPR has not netted on 11 occasions.
- Mauricio Pochettino's men won the reverse fixture at Loftus Road earlier this season 3-1.
- Sports & Recreation
- Esteban Granero