Fabio, Ferdinand, Hill, Traore
Wright-Phillips, Faurlin, Mbia, Taarabt
Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique
Lucas, Gerrard, Allen
Downing, Suarez, Sterling
Harry Redknapp remains without long-term absentees Andy Johnson (knee) and Bobby Zamora (thigh) for the visit of the Merseysiders. Jose Bosingwa (back), Julio Cesar (back) and club captain Park Ji-Sung (knee) are also doubts for Sunday's clash.
Liverpool, meanwhile, has no new injury worries. Luis Suarez is expected to recover from a slight knock suffered against Stoke, leaving Fabio Borini (foot) and Martin Kelly (knee) as Brendan Rodgers' only unavailable players.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Rock-bottom QPR boasts three Champions League winners in their squad: Park Ji-Sung, Jose Bosingwa and Julio Cesar.
- At this point in the Premier League's inaugural season in 1992-93, the Loftus Road side was seventh in the league with 32 points.
- QPR currently has the fewest points at this stage of the season since Derby County in 2007.
- Similarly, Liverpool's current points total of 25 is the lowest the club has ever had after 19 games since the three-points-for-a-win-rule was introduced.
- Luis Suarez (pictured, right) has scored 39 percent of his club's league goals this campaign.
- The two sides last met in March 2012 in the memorable 3-2 win for QPR at Loftus Road, with the hosts coming from 2-0 down with only 13 minutes remaining in the match.
- Last season saw the two sides' first meeting since 1996.
- Sports & Recreation
- Jose Bosingwa
- Harry Redknapp
- Fabio Borini