Martin, Turner, Bassong, Garrido
Bennett, Tettey, Johnson, Snodgrass
Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies
De Guzman, Britton
Dyer, Hernandez, Routledge
Chris Hughton's side has won only once in 14 league matches in 2013 and scored just five goals in that time but will have goalkeeper Mark Bunn available again after he completed a one-match ban for the red card he received at Sunderland.
Grant Holt was left on the bench for the defeat at Wigan last time out but is expected to replace Kei Kamara in the lone striker role, while Alexander Tettey is back in contention to start after appearing as a late substitute.
Anthony Pilkington (hamstring) is highly unlikely to feature, while John Ruddy is still returning to full match fitness following his thigh problem.
Swansea City suffered its third successive defeat when it lost to Tottenham on Saturday and will be hoping to end the dip in form at Carrow Road.
Michael Laudrup has been boosted by the news that defensive duo Angel Rangel and Chico Flores would be fit for the game. Rangel missed the defeat to Spurs with a calf strain, while Flores was replaced midway through the second half following his return from an ankle ligament injury.
Neil Taylor (ankle) made a return to reserve action this week, but is unlikely to play a part in first-team action until he builds his fitness more.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Norwich City has won all three of its Premier League clashes with Swansea.
- Grant Holt has scored three goals in his last two league appearances against the Swans.
- There have been fewer goals scored at Carrow Road (31) than at any other Premier League ground this season.
- Swansea City is yet to win in the league this season when it has fallen behind (0-11-6).
- However, the Welsh outfit has only dropped five points from leading positions, winning 10 of the 12 games it has had the lead.
- Michu (pictured, right) has not scored an away goal in the Premier League in 2013. His last six goals in the competition have been netted at the Liberty Stadium; a run that started with his brace versus Norwich in December.
- Sports & Recreation
- Grant Holt
- Premier League
- Chris Hughton
- Angel Rangel