Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra
Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa
Rooney, Van Persie
Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bennett
Westwood, Delph, N'Zogbia
Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor
Sir Alex Ferguson may look to reshuffle his pack slightly ahead of the visit of Aston Villa.
Jonny Evans may come in for either Rio Ferdinand or Nemanja Vidic, who have now played two games in a row. Vidic could be the one to miss out, after Ferguson revealed he suffered bruising against West Ham.
The likes of Tom Cleverley, Ryan Giggs and Nani are all pushing for recalls in midfield. Paul Scholes (knee) remains out, while Ashley Young (ankle) is out for the season, so will miss the visit of his former team.
For the visitors, Paul Lambert may look to name an unchanged side from the one that has impressed against Stoke and Fulham in recent weeks.
Ciaran Clark is available but Nathan Baker may still be preferred in central defense. Senior striker Gabriel Agbonlahor may recover from a thigh injury to take his place in attack, with Jordan Browery dropping to the bench.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Manchester United has only lost one of its last 40 meetings with Aston Villa in all competitions.
- Villa's only victory during that run in December 2009 under Martin O'Neill was when Gabriel Agbonlahor (pictured right) scored in a 1-0 win at Old Trafford.
- From that matchday squad, only Agbonlahor, Richard Dunne and American goalkeeper Brad Guzan remain at the club.
- United, on the other hand still retains eight of its starting XI.
- Only Arsenal has scored more goals (42) than United has scored (40) at home this season.
- Villa has the joint-worst defensive record in the league along with Norwich City and Newcastle, conceding 35 goals.
- Christian Benteke needs one more goal to become the first Aston Villa player since Juan Pablo Angel in 2003-04 to score 20 goals in a season.
- Wayne Rooney has scored twice in each of Aston Villa's last two visits to Old Trafford.
- Sports & Recreation
- Gabriel Agbonlahor
- Nemanja Vidic
- Tom Cleverley
- Sir Alex Ferguson
- Rio Ferdinand
- Jonny Evans
- Paul Scholes