Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy
Toure, Barry, Silva
Aguero, Tevez, Nasri
Demel, Reid, Collins, O'Brien
O'Neil, Diame, Noble, Jarvis
Roberto Mancini has the luxury of an almost fully fit side to choose from as he awaits the visit of West Ham to the Etihad Stadium. Sergio Aguero should come back into the starting XI after only being fit enough to sit on the bench in the defeat at Tottenham last week, while James Milner should be fit to make the bench after being forced off at White Hart Lane with a hamstring injury.
Elsewhere, doubts remain over David Silva, who has not played since the 2-1 victory at Manchester United due to an ankle problem, while Maicon, Micah Richards and Jack Rodwell are all fit.
For the visitors, Mark Noble could be fit to start after making his return off the bench from a shoulder injury in the victory over Wigan last week. His return may see Ricardo Vaz Te drop to the bench as manager Sam Allardyce looks to stiffen up his side's midfield.
James Tomkins remains a doubt due to a calf injury while George McCartney is the Hammers' only definite absentee with a knee ligament injury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Manchester City has kept six clean sheets in its last seven home games in the Premier League.
- City last lost to the Hammers in March 2009 when Jack Collison scored the only goal at Upton Park in a 1-0 victory.
- Collison is one of only three members of that matchday squad who still remains at West Ham, along with James Tomkins and Carlton Cole.
- From that City squad, Micah Richards, Pablo Zabaleta, Vincent Kompany and substitute Joe Hart are still at the club, while Wayne Bridge is currently on loan at Brighton.
- Against Tottenham in its last match, City lost for the first time this season after taking the lead in the Premier League.
- West Ham has the best saves-to-shots rate in the Premier League this season (76 percent).
- Andy Carroll (pictured right) scored his first two goals for Liverpool against Manchester City in April 2011.
- From the West Ham squad that last visited the Etihad Stadium in May 2011, only James Tomkins as well as substitutes Winston Reid and Carlton Cole still ply their trade for the East London club.
- Sports & Recreation
- Sergio Aguero
- James Milner
- Micah Richards
- Manchester United
- James Tomkins
- Roberto Mancini