Riether, Hughes, Hangeland, Briggs
Dejagah, Sidwell, Karagounis, Kacaniklic
Ramis, Caldwell, Figueroa
Boyce, McCarthy, McArthur, Beausejour
Gomez, Di Santo, Maloney
Martin Jol is still without first-choice goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer (neck), so David Stockdale will continue in goal. John Arne Riise (shin), Mladen Petric (leg) and Stephen Kelly (knee) will face a fitness test ahead of the tie.
Damien Duff (calf) is expected to be involved in some capacity at Craven Cottage, but Mahamadou Diarra (knee) was withdrawn from Mali's squad for the Africa Cup of Nations this week due to his ongoing struggle to regain fitness.
Wigan is without center backs Antolin Alcaraz (groin) and Adrian Lopez (hamstring) but could field the same back line as in its last few matches. Midfielder Ben Watson (shin) and wingers Ryo Miyaichi (ankle) and Albert Crusat (knee) are unavailable, but newly-signed Roger Espinoza, who joined the club from MLS side Sporting Kansas City, is available.
Arouna Kone was named in Ivory Coast’s squad for the Africa Cup of Nations, so Shaun Maloney and Jordi Gomez could feature either side of Franco Di Santo in attack, while striker Angelo Henriquez could feature at some point after joining the club on loan from Manchester United.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Fulham had won just one of its last 12 Premier League games before ending its poor run of form with a 2-1 away win over West Brom on New Year's Day.
- The Cottagers have hit the target with a higher percentage of their shots than any other team in the top flight this season (50 percent), while their substitutes have netted eight goals this season, more than any other team.
- Wigan has picked up just four points from its last eight league matches, conceding two goals or more in nine of its last 11 games amid a series of injury problems.
- The Latics have conceded more penalties than any other Premier League side this season (six).
- The Lancashire side has scored the lowest proportion of goals in the 15 minutes leading up to halftime (5 percent) and the highest proportion in the 15 minutes after the break (36 percent) of any team in the league.
- Wigan has failed to beat Fulham in the last 12 games between the two, with the Lancashire side losing five of the last six. The Latics have also scored just nine goals in their 15 Premier League meetings with the Cottagers and never more than once in any of those matches.
- There has been a goal scored in the 85th minute or later in each of the last four Premier League meetings between Wigan and Fulham.
- The West London club’s top-scorer Dimitar Berbatov has scored eight goals in his 11 Premier League appearances against Wigan.
- Hugo Rodallega (pictured right) signed for Fulham last summer from Wigan, having scored 24 goals in 112 Premier League appearances for the Latics since his move in January 2009.
- Sports & Recreation
- Premier League
- David Stockdale