Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Mirallas, Osman, Gibson, Fellaini, Pienaar
Kelly, Mariappa, Morrison, Harte
Kebe, Karacan, McAnuff
Everton boss David Moyes is set to welcome Marouane Fellaini back after resting the Belgium international in his side's 3-1 win over Oldham in the FA Cup fifth-round replay on Tuesday.
Kevin Mirallas is set to keep his place after impressing against Oldham but Tony Hibbert remains sidelined with a calf injury.
As for the visitors, Brian McDermott will be forced to make at least one change from the lineup that lost 3-0 to Wigan in their previous match - with Pavel Pogrebnyak starting his three-game ban after being red carded.
Danny Guthrie (calf), Alex McCarthy (shoulder) and Jason Roberts (knee) all remain on the sidelines.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton has only won one of its last six matches in the Premier League - a 2-1 victory at home to West Brom. It has lost two and drawn the other three games.
- Everton is undefeated in 16 of its last 17 home matches in the Premier League.
- The meeting earlier in the season between the two sides finished in a 2-1 win for Reading. Steven Naismith gave the Toffees an early lead before Adam Le Fondre struck twice to grab his side all three points.
- Reading has the joint-second worst defensive record in the league along with Wigan - both sides have conceded 51 goals. Only Aston Villa (52) has let in more.
- Reading is the only side in the Premier League to concede a goal in each of its away games this season.
- The Royals have been drawing at half time and have gone on to lose at full time in five of their last seven away matches in the Premier League.
- Sports & Recreation
- Kevin Mirallas