Coleman, Distin, Heitinga, Baines
Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Mirallas
Manolev, Senderos, Hangeland, Richardson
Emanuelson, Frimpong, Enoh, Kacaniklic
Everton is likely to be without Victor Anichebe (hamstring) and Darron Gibson (hip) after both limped off against Sunderland last Saturday. Phil Jagielka (ankle) missed Everton's defeat at the Stadium of Light therefore Jonny Heitinga should keep his place at center back. Tony Hibbert could return from a long-term calf injury.
Fulham will have to make do without midfielder Steve Sidwell for the rest of the season after he received a red card against Arsenal last Saturday and will now serve a four-match suspension.
Missing for Martin Jol's side are Damien Duff (groin), Askhan Dejagah (ankle) and Mahamadou Diarra (knee), while Emmanuel Frimpong could be Sidwell's replacement in central midfield.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton winger Steven Pienaar (pictured right) has taken just one shot in his last five appearances.
- The Toffees have won 10 home matches this season -- the same number as Arsenal and Chelsea and one more than Tottenham.
- Everton has kept a clean sheet in its last three home matches.
- Fulham has never won a game at Goodison Park, losing 20 of its 24 visits.
- Fulham has not won in its last four Premier League outings.
- Fulham has recovered the fewest number of points (five) from losing positions this season.
- Goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer became the first overseas player to reach 500 Premier League appearances on Saturday.
- Sports & Recreation
- Steve Sidwell
- Darron Gibson
- Victor Anichebe