Neville, Jagielka, Heitinga, Baines
Mirallas, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar
Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bennett
N'Zogbia, Westwood, Ireland
Seamus Coleman (thigh) and Tony Hibbert (calf) are still unavailable for selection for David Moyes, however Darron Gibson is available after recovering from a groin injury and coming off the bench in the victory over West Brom.
Richard Dunne could return for the Villans and should prove a welcome boost for Paul Lambert’s defensively frail side. However they will still be without the injured Marc Albrighton and Chris Herd (both foot), Gary Gardner (knee). Fabian Delph is a doubt with an ankle injury.
Lambert could also call upon the services of new signing Yacouba Sylla, the 2 million pound January signing from Clermont Foot will hopefully provide some more steel to the Villa midfield.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aston Villa has not won a Premier League game since Dec. 15 when it beat Liverpool 3-1.
- The Villans have only won two points from a possible 21 in their last seven games.
- Lamberts men have failed to score in 10 league games, more than any other team in the top flight.
- Villa has also conceded 44 goals, more than any other Premier League club this season.
- Everton has the joint third best defensive record in the league alongside Swansea, but bettered by Manchester City and Chelsea.
- Marouane Fellaini has committed the most fouls in the Premier League with 47. Steven Pienaar is the most fouled player, having been felled 52 times.
- The last time these two clubs met, Everton ran out a comfortable 3-1 victory.
- ASTON VILLA
- Seamus Coleman
- Premier League
- Tony Hibbert