Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole
Oscar, Mata, Hazard
Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto
Lennon, Dempsey, Bale
Chelsea should have Eden Hazard back after the Belgium international missed the weekend's trip to Manchester United with a calf injury.
He should replace Victor Moses in Rafa Benitez's side with John Terry likely to once again start on the bench. The Blues also have doubts over John Obi Mikel (shin).
Mousa Dembele is a doubt for Tottenham after he limped off during Spurs' win over Southampton. Lewis Holtby replaced the midfielder on Saturday and should do so again from the start at Stamford Bridge.
Aaron Lennon played an hour on his return from injury on Saturday and came through the game unscathed meaning he should be in line for another start on Wednesday.
Scott Parker and William Gallas are touch-and-go to feature against Chelsea, though neither is likely to be handed a starting berth.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chelsea have won each of their last six home games in the Premier League.
- Juan Mata (pictured right) has scored three times in his last two appearances against Tottenham in all competitions.
- Tottenham has never won a Premier League match at Stamford Bridge in 20 visits.
- No player has scored more goals away from home this season in the Premier League than Gareth Bale.
- Jermain Defoe netted in each of his first two Premier League appearances at Stamford Bridge, but has failed to score in the seven since.
- On only one occasion this season has Tottenham failed to score away from home in the league.
Tottenham managed only four shots last weekend, fewer than any other team playing on Saturday or Sunday.
- Sports & Recreation
- John Obi Mikel
- Lewis Holtby
- Premier League