Westwood, Vlaar, Baker, Clark, Lowton Bannan, N'Zogbia
Agbonlahor, Benteke, Wiemann
Bosingwa, Hill, Samba, Fabio
Hoillet, Park, M'Bia, Townsend
Darren Bent (ankle) has been missing from the Aston Villa starting lineup for several weeks, but could be in line to make a return on the bench on Saturday. Mark Albrighton (ankle) and Richard Dunne (groin), meanwhile, are still unavailable for Paul Lambert.
QPR keeper Julio Cesar (hip) is unlikely to be fit, so Robert Green should continue in goal for the Rs. Andy Johnson (knee) is a long-term absentee but should be approaching full fitness over the coming weeks.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aston Villa has lost just one of the last six Premier League games with Ron Vlaar in the starting lineup.
- Last weekend's 2-1 win over Reading was the first time Villa had come from behind to win a league game since January 2012.
- Christian Benteke (pictured right) has scored eight goals in 11 games in all competitions in 2013.
- A home victory would send Paul Lambert's side seven points ahead of the Rs.
- QPR's wins against Southampton and Sunderland marked the first time the club had won back-to-back games all season.
- Striker Loic Remy has three goals from just 10 shots in the Premier League.
- The Rs' four Premier League wins this season have all come from games they were drawing at halftime.
- Sports & Recreation
- ASTON VILLA
- Mark Albrighton
- Paul Lambert
- Premier League