Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs
Walcott, Wilshere, Cazorla
Rangel, Williams, Chico, Davies
Dyer, Britton, Ki, Hernandez
Arsenal defenders Laurent Koscielny (thigh) and Bacary Sagna (foot) are both considered serious doubts after picking up knocks in the mid-week 1-1 draw with Everton. Kieran Gibbs and Carl Jenkinson should come into the defense as replacements for the pair.
Otherwise, Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has no new injury worries, with Andre Santos, Abou Diaby and Lukasz Fabianski suffering from long-term problems.
Swansea striker Danny Graham’s recovery from illness should be nearly complete, so he may make the bench for this clash having missed the win against West Brom.
Swans manager Michael Laudrup has no fresh injury or suspension problems, so may choose an unchanged team after an impressive display against the Baggies. Neil Taylor, Michel Vorm and Darnel Situ remain out with long-term injuries.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Arsenal is on a four-match unbeaten run in the Premier League, but the victory during the streak came against Tottenham in the North London derby in the Gunners' last home game.
- Theo Walcott’s goal against Everton was the 100th in Premier League history to be scored inside the first minute.
- Since August 2011, Arsenal has won 71 percent of the games Aaron Ramsey has started, compared to just 40 percent when he has not.
- Last season, both teams took home victories in the two corresponding league fixtures, with Arsenal winning 1-0 at the Emirates thanks to a goal from Andriy Arshavin.
- Swansea is currently on a five-match unbeaten run in the Premier League, managing two victories and three draws in those games including points against Chelsea and Liverpool.
- After his double against West Brom, Wayne Routledge (pictured) has now scored four goals in 14 league games this season, compared to just one in his previous 127 games in the top flight.
- Swans defender Kyle Bartley began his career at Arsenal, coming through the club's academy system and making his debut for the club in a Champions League match against Olympiakos in 2009.
- Sports & Recreation
- Carl Jenkinson
- Kieran Gibbs
- Andre Santos