Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski
Zabaleta, Nastasic, Kompany, Clichy
Silva, Tevez, Milner
Olivier Giroud (knee) faces a late fitness test ahead of the match after picking up a knock against Swansea last time out, while Abou Diaby came through an hour for the reserves unscathed but is unlikely to be risked against Manchester City.
Lukas Fabianski (ankle) is two to three weeks away from resuming full training.
Roberto Mancini takes his side to the Emirates Stadium with a number of key players missing. Yaya Toure and Kolo Toure have both joined up with the Ivory Coast national squad ahead of the Africa Cup of Nations.
Sergio Aguero (hamstring) has been ruled out while former Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri is still serving a suspension after his red card against Norwich.
Aleksander Kolarov (groin), Maicon (knee), Micah Richards (knee) and Jack Rodwell (hamstring) are all long-term absentees.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Arsenal has missed its last three penalties taken against Manchester City.
- Theo Walcott (pictured) is statistically the Gunners' most productive player so far this season with 15 goals and six assists in all competitions.
- The last player to score in the Premier League for Manchester City at Arsenal was American winger DeMarcus Beasley, way back in the 2006-07 season.
- There have been four dismissals in the last five Premier League meetings between to the two sides, with Mario Balotelli seeing red in City's last visit to the Emirates.
- Manchester City has allowed the opposition just 56 shots on target against this season, the fewest in the Premier League.
- Despite the attacking talent on display, there have been just five goals in the last six meetings in all competitions between Arsenal and City at the Emirates Stadium.
- City has conceded a higher proportion of goals from outside the box than any other team in the Premier League.
- Sports & Recreation
- Manchester City
- Theo Walcott