1. Houston Texans: Thin at cornerback at a bad time: face the Patriots on Monday.
2. New England Patriots: Offense off its game, but get fourth AFC East crown in a row.
3. Atlanta Falcons: Finally get win over Saints; remaining games will test Atlanta’s “D.”
4. Denver Broncos: Champ Bailey showed he still has it by helping keep V-Jax in check.
5. San Francisco 49ers: Kaepernick’s blunders, another Akers miss cost Niners.
6. New York Giants: Remaining schedule is no picnic; need strong December.
7. Baltimore Ravens: Had only eight plays in the fourth, but zero touches for Ray Rice?
8. Green Bay Packers: Don’t count out Packers run game — rumbled for 152 in win.
9. Seattle Seahawks: Wilson continues to shine, as Seattle finally gets second road win.
10. Chicago Bears: Lovie can’t be pleased about defensive breakdowns in home loss.
11. Indianapolis Colts: Rooks Hilton, Ballard, Allen, Fleener, Brazill tallied 13 catches, two TDs.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers: Quite the performance by Batch in possibly last career start.
13. Cincinnati Bengals: Dalton throws two INTs, but run game and “D” the story in win.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Lavonte David continues great rookie campaign with pick.
15. Washington Redskins: Three wins in a row for RG3 and crew have ’Skins in hunt.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Romo, Dez show Cowboys’ potential in second-half explosion.
17. New Orleans Saints: Brees’ five-interception night the likely the nail in Saints’ coffin.
18. Minnesota Vikings: Ponder not doing self, team any favors with bad red-zone picks.
19. St. Louis Rams: Who would have pegged Rams as 4-0-1 in the NFC West?
20. Miami Dolphins: Long’s injury further clouds the former No. 1 pick’s future in Miami.
21. New York Jets: Sanchez! Tebow! McElroy? Another wrinkle in Jets’ QB debacle.
22. Buffalo Bills: Jairus Byrd with another pick, keeps padding résumé for contract extension.
23. Detroit Lions: Fourth-quarter collapse, Broyles tears ACL; brutal season continues.
24. Cleveland Browns: Back-to-back wins for first time since early 2011 on Weeden’s big day.
25. San Diego Chargers: O-line has been a disaster, now without starting OTs for Week 14.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Lindley, run game set NFL offenses back a few decades in loss to Jets.
27. Tennessee Titans: Turn it over six times in first game under new offensive coordinator.
28. Philadelphia Eagles: Babin cut, Washburn fired — good-bye “Wide-9” technique.
29. Carolina Panthers: Quite the step back to be lined up for another high draft pick.
30. Kanas City Chiefs: Brady Quinn shined on, off the field during emotional weekend.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: Probably didn’t plan for Montell Owens to start in Week 14.
32. Oakland Raiders: They have a package ready for Terrelle Pryor. Will it help the offense?
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- New England Patriots
- Atlanta Falcons
- New York Giants
- San Francisco 49ers
- Green Bay Packers
- Denver Broncos
- Baltimore Ravens
- Houston Texans