1. New England Patriots: Brady works his magic as Pats make a statement on “MNF.”
2. Houston Texans: Like they did vs. Packers, Texans can’t contain high-powered offense.
3. Denver Broncos: Stiffest test since Week Five comes on Sunday against the Ravens.
4. San Francisco 49ers: Strong move to suspend Jacobs, but definitely don’t need him.
5. New York Giants: Wilson showed why he was a first-round pick with huge game.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Defense slipping: allowed season-high 475 yards in loss to Panthers.
7. Green Bay Packers: Getting Woodson, Matthews back makes Pack scary playoff team.
8. Seattle Seahawks: Delivered most dominant performance of NFL season in 58-0 rout.
9. Baltimore Ravens: Not often a division leader fires a coordinator after Week 14.
10. Indianapolis Colts: Comeback kids: Luck, Ballard lead another rally for a win.
11. Washington Redskins: Lost amongst RG3, Cousins was Crawford’s huge punt return.
12. Chicago Bears: Known for takeaways, Bears have only two INTs in last four games.
13. Dallas Cowboys: Rallied for huge win, on the road, following Saturday’s tragedy.
14. Pittsburgh Steelers: Welcomed back Big Ben to team’s worst outing of 2012.
15. Cincinnati Bengals: Ran the ball well, but only 1-for-4 scoring TDs in the red zone.
16. Minnesota Vikings: Ponder hasn’t shown much improvement, but Vikes find way to win.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: “D” broke down in final seconds in a crushing loss.
18. St. Louis Rams: Brandon Gibson’s huge second half, game-winning TD keep Rams alive.
19. New York Jets: Blueprint for success? Mark Sanchez throws it only 19 times in win.
20. New Orleans Saints: Brees only four picks away from his career-high (22 in 2010).
21. Cleveland Browns: Break up the Browns — first three-game win streak since 2009.
22. San Diego Chargers: Top WRs in upset win: Danario Alexander and Micheal Spurlock.
23. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill was 1-for-8 passing on Miami’s final two drives.
24. Buffalo Bills: Patchwork O-line gave up five sacks, 11 QB hits to Rams in loss.
25. Detroit Lions: Pass catchers dropping like flies with Pettigrew the latest to go down.
26. Philadelphia Eagles: Foles’ heroics snap Philly’s losing streak. Hope for the future?
27. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton’s last four games: 11 total TDs, zero turnovers.
28. Tennessee Titans: Tale of two halves in loss; story of the year for inconsistent Titans.
29. Arizona Cardinals: An absolute mess — is QB Brian Hoyer the answer?
30. Kansas City Chiefs: Best chance to avoid 2-14 season comes Sunday vs. Oakland.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: Chad Henne gets chance to stick it to his former club in Week 15.
32. Oakland Raiders: Crucial three weeks for recently reinstated MLB Rolando McClain.