1. Atlanta Falcons: Only unbeaten team left, but plenty to work on after another close call.
2. New York Giants: Had the best win of the week — didn’t let 49ers into the red zone.
3. Houston Texans: Played worst all-around game in their biggest test on a national stage.
4. Chicago Bears: How to win a bye week: Bears in first in NFC North by not playing.
5. San Francisco 49ers: Concerning to see team fall flat twice already this season.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Have to wonder if this is the end of Ray Lewis’ Hall-of-Fame career.
7. Green Bay Packers: Rodgers’ six-TD performance should quiet any doubters.
8. Seattle Seahawks: This time, no doubt about Russell Wilson’s game-winning heave.
9. New England Patriots: Defense needs LB Hightower and S Gregory back ASAP.
10. Minnesota Vikings: Previously vaunted defense struggled to slow RG3, Redskins.
11. Denver Broncos: Peyton, backup CBs Harris, Carter spark remarkable comeback win.
12. San Diego Chargers: Colossal collapse on “MNF” not good for Turner’s job security.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers: Let Titans game slip away, but division looks weaker.
14. Philadelphia Eagles: LeSean McCoy has three TDs; had eight through six games in ’11.
15. Arizona Cardinals: Jay Feely goes from hero to goat, and Skelton may regain QB reins.
16. Miami Dolphins: Hottest team in the all-tied-up AFC East heading into their bye.
17. Washington Redskins: RG3 works magic again; ’Skins get boost from Alexander.
18. New York Jets: Ground-and-pound formula helped crush Colts. Will it work vs. Pats?
19. Detroit Lions: Have scored 21 first-quarter points and 73 fourth-quarter points.
20. Cincinnati Bengals: Back-to-back bad losses before hosting Steelers far from ideal.
21. St. Louis Rams: Greg “The Leg” Zuerlein isn’t perfect, but 66-yarder had plenty of leg.
22. Dallas Cowboys: Poor clock management, big Dez drop: Lather, rinse and repeat.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Rookie SS Barron quickly becoming impact player.
24. Buffalo Bills: Mario, Bills’ D-line took advantage of shaky Cardinals’ O-line.
25. New Orleans Saints: Bounties won’t go away, but appeal could get Vilma back.
26. Indianapolis Colts: Had run defense exposed; hard to win with playmakers hurt.
27. Tennessee Titans: Get favorable opponent — Bills allowed 153 to Johnson in ’11.
28. Carolina Panthers: Surprise stat: have scored more than 12 points only twice.
29. Oakland Raiders: Strong effort coming off the bye, but Palmer’s INT a big mistake.
30. Cleveland Browns: WR Josh Gordon looks to be Brandon Weeden’s new best friend.
31. Kansas City Chiefs: Only 12 carries for Jamaal Charles, and 11 for Shaun Draughn?
32. Jacksonville Jaguars: London talk during the bye distracted from team’s struggles.
- New York Giants
- Houston Texans
- Chicago Bears
- San Francisco 49ers
- Green Bay Packers
- Baltimore Ravens
- Atlanta Falcons