1. Houston Texans: Kareem Jackson embodies a defense that’s come a long way since ’10.
2. Atlanta Falcons: Matt Ryan made moving the ball 77 yards in 54 seconds look easy.
3. San Francisco 49ers: Used their “Wildcat” QB, Kaepernick, successfully vs. Jets.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Passing attack looks strong, but Cleveland bottled up run game.
5. Arizona Cardinals: Andre Roberts ends up being this week’s hero, catching 6-118-2.
6. New England Patriots: McCourty made up for drops vs. Ravens with two interceptions.
7. Green Bay Packers: Four Rodgers TD passes helped wake up the Green Bay offense.
8. Philadelphia Eagles: Biggest accomplishment from win over Giants: no turnovers!
9. New York Giants: Have to question final play calls, Eli’s long passes in loss to Philly.
10. San Diego Chargers: Forcing six turnovers a good recipe for a bounce-back victory.
11. Chicago Bears: Opportunistic defense has forced a league-high 14 turnovers.
12. Dallas Cowboys: It’s going to be a long bye week after Monday-night debacle.
13. Denver Broncos: Fortunate to have the NFL’s best backup center in Dan Koppen.
14. Cincinnati Bengals: Green-Ellis now a fumbling machine with his new team?
15. Pittsburgh Steelers: O-line got a bye week to prepare for the Eagles’ D-line, Babin.
16. Minnesota Vikings: Jerome Simpson’s first game: four catches, draws two PI calls.
17. Seattle Seahawks: Monday-night hangover? Russell Wilson tosses three INTs in loss.
18. Washington Redskins: Could RG3 be the one to hand Atlanta its first loss?
19. Buffalo Bills: Upset bid fell with a thud, getting outscored 45-14 in the second half.
20. Detroit Lions: First team ever to allow both punt-, kickoff-return TDs in back-to-back games.
21. New York Jets: Wheels coming off — the offense does nothing, run “D” is a problem.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Doug Martin’s rushing numbers have decreased each game.
23. St. Louis Rams: Elite field-goal unit: Fake works perfectly, PK Zuerlein has record day.
24. Carolina Panthers: Cam, Stewart, Williams, Tolbert: Can’t one of them gain one yard?
25. Miami Dolphins: Huge performances by Tannehill, Hartline, Wake overshadowed by loss.
26. Tennessee Titans: Chris Johnson finally has a big game, but it’s not nearly enough.
27. Kansas City Chiefs: Charles goes from star of Week Three to goat with two lost fumbles.
28. New Orleans Saints: Common Saints theme over the years: Where’s the run game?
29. Oakland Raiders: Wide receivers accounted for only eight of Palmer’s 19 completions.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars: The Jags won’t win games when MJD has 38 rushing yards.
31. Indianapolis Colts: A win over Green Bay would provide a nice emotional lift for Pagano.
32. Cleveland Browns: Can’t pull off upsets when your WRs can’t hold on to the football.
- Green Bay Packers
- Baltimore Ravens
- Atlanta Falcons
- New England Patriots
- Arizona Cardinals
- San Francisco 49ers
- New York Giants