1. Atlanta Falcons: Survived Dallas; will have bull’s-eye as long as they’re undefeated.
2. Houston Texans: Shook off rust, then big three of Schaub, Foster, Johnson took over.
3. Chicago Bears: Naysayers point to weak schedule; can prove them wrong vs. Houston.
4. San Francisco 49ers: Aim to stay dominant vs. Rams; have won 7-of-8 meetings.
5. Green Bay Packers: Rookie Casey Hayward playing like a lockdown corner.
6. New England Patriots: Will Talib be the answer to the secondary’s woes?
7. New York Giants: Eli couldn’t work late-game magic; run defense remains a concern.
8. Denver Broncos: Seven touchdowns in the past five games for WR Eric Decker.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers: Run offense, run defense set the tone in big win.
10. Baltimore Ravens: Off the bye, Rice has most touches of the season, and Ravens win.
11. Seattle Seahawks: Quietly, Wilson leads all rookie QBs with 13 TD passes.
12. Indianapolis Colts: Luck deserves all the credit, but defense made big stops in the win.
13. Miami Dolphins: Overshadowed by Luck, Tannehill keeps playing mistake-free football.
14. Detroit Lions: Quietly starting to right the ship, but a gauntlet of a schedule remains.
15. Minnesota Vikings: Harvin’s injury the last thing a reeling offense needs.
16. San Diego Chargers: Unfortunately for San Diego, it can’t play K.C. every week.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Rookie WLB Lavonte David has 11 tackles for loss.
18. Dallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones pounding on locker-room doors punctuates another loss.
19. Arizona Cardinals: Positive note: Two sacks allowed the fewest since Week Two.
20. New Orleans Saints: Without Sproles, gain most rushing yards since Week Two.
21. New York Jets: A trip to Seattle is far from a cure for an ailing offense.
22. Philadelphia Eagles: As we’ve seen so often, red-zone turnovers again plague Philly.
23. Washington Redskins: One TD for RG3 in last two games after 13 in first seven games.
24. Cincinnati Bengals: Had eight fewer yards of total offense than Peyton in first half.
25. St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford will need maybe his best game to upset the 49ers.
26. Oakland Raiders: Another comeback effort falls short because of Palmer picks.
27. Carolina Panthers: Defense stood tall vs. ’Skins, but tough test looms vs. Peyton.
28. Buffalo Bills: One carry for Jackson, two for Spiller in second half, not a winning recipe.
29. Cleveland Browns: Shurmur’s head-scratching 4th-and-2 call didn’t help his cause.
30. Tennessee Titans: Clearly missed the memo that the Bears can force fumbles.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: Blackmon gets first TD, but offense still anemic without MJD.
32. Kansas City Chiefs: Waiving Routt, naming Gibbs coordinator in November says plenty.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- San Francisco 49ers
- Green Bay Packers
- New England Patriots
- Houston Texans
- Chicago Bears
- New York Giants
- San Diego Chargers