Keep track of the Eagles cuts here. Check back often for the latest news and updates.
The Philadelphia Eagles have unofficially started the to trim their roster down to 53. The Eagles have until 4:00 PM EST on Saturday, August 30th to get their roster down to the 53-player limit.
Stay tuned to this thread for lives updates on Eagles cuts today. Here's a full explanation if you have any questions about cut deadline day.
Cuts and updates
The Eagles roster currently stands at around 65. That leaves 12 more moves to be made. In case you were wondering, the waiver period for the weekend ends at noon on Sunday.
[9:40 AM EST] Tim McManus reports that Andrew Gardner's camp is cautiously optimistic he will make the final roster. "No bad news to this point."
Here's what happened on Friday, August 29th.
Live Twitter feed
Tweets from https://twitter.com/BleedingGreen/lists/eagles-news
Latest 53-man roster prediction
More from sbnation.com:
- Eagles begin the cut down to 53 (Tracker)
- Alex Henery's face after Cody Parkey's 53-yard field goal make
- Eagles vs. Jets: 10 observations from the final preseason game
- Cody Parkey shines in Philadelphia win over New York, 37-7
- Cody Parkey > Alex Henery
- Philadelphia Eagles 53-man roster prediction: FINAL EDITION 2014
- Report: Chris Polk is safe to make the Eagles
- Report: Eagles looking to trade Damaris Johnson