1. New England Patriots: Now defenses have to find a way to stop RB Ridley, too.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Big statement made in Lambeau on both sides of the ball.
3. Houston Texans: A nice Sunday for Schaub: A win and a new contract.
4. Green Bay Packers: What’s worse: allowing 30 points to S.F. or offense in first half?
5. Baltimore Ravens: The hype about Flacco and Ravens offense appears to be legit.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Air attack was efficient like Falcons hoped with addition of Koetter.
7. Chicago Bears: Offense looked as good as advertised; test comes Thursday vs. Packers.
8. New York Giants: Did little to shed “slow start” reputation in loss to the Cowboys.
9. Denver Broncos: Manning was great, but CB Porter showed he was a huge acquisition.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers: The O-line could again be the downfall for this team.
12. Philadelphia Eagles: Vick throws four INTs, O-line struggles — looked like last year.
13. New Orleans Saints: With all the emotion, didn’t expect Saints to lay egg in opener.
14. Detroit Lions: Late rally to win, like last season, but Stafford’s three INTs not expected.
15. New York Jets: O-line held “vaunted” Bills D-line to zero sacks, one QB hit.
16. Washington Redskins: Could not have asked for a better debut from RG3.
17. San Diego Chargers: Turnover-free Rivers in Week One is a good sign.
18. Cincinnati Bengals: Injury bug has not done Cincy any favors, especially on the O-line.
19. Kansas City Chiefs: Missing Hali, Flowers on “D” showed, especially vs. the pass.
20. Arizona Cardinals: Offense finally moved the ball once Kolb took over for injured Skelton.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Looked like most improved team with very impressive “D”.
22. Carolina Panthers: Ten rushing yards? No one saw that coming, even without Stewart.
23. Buffalo Bills: Everything seemed to go wrong in first half; expectations tempered.
24. Seattle Seahawks: Couldn’t take advantage of Arizona penalties, additional timeout.
25. Tennessee Titans: So much for a brand new Chris Johnson: 11 carries, four yards.
26. Oakland Raiders: Long-snappers everywhere will now get a little more credit.
27. Minnesota Vikings: AP steals headlines, but rookie Walsh made big, pressure kicks.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars: After missing the preseason, MJD gets 22 touches. He’ll be fine.
29. Cleveland Browns: Weeden will get the flak, but a 2.1-yard rushing average for T-Rich?
30. St. Louis Rams: Fisher has to be pleased with Week One performance, despite tough loss.
31. Miami Dolphins: Hung around for a quarter before the turnover bug struck.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Indy’s poor “D” will help Luck put up big passing numbers.
- New England Patriots
- Green Bay Packers
- San Francisco 49ers
- New York Giants
- Baltimore Ravens
- Atlanta Falcons
- Dallas Cowboys
- New Orleans Saints