Jallet, Alex, Sakho, Maxwell
Bodmer, Matuidi, Sissoko
STADE DE REIMS
Mandi, Tacalfred, Weber, Souare
Glombard, Devaux, Diego
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti has a number of injury issues ahead of the visit of in-form Stade de Reims on Saturday afternoon.
Midfielder Clement Chantome suffered injury while on international duty with France, in last week's 1-0 defeat to Japan, joining Thiago Motta on the sidelines. With Italy international Marco Verratti suspended, Ancelotti could be forced to use either Mathieu Bodmer, or youngster Adrien Rabiot, who featured earlier in the Ligue 1 season, in the middle.
Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic trained individually on Thursday along with Mohamed Sissoko, though it is not yet certain that they will be rested, with the club having one eye on the Champions League clash away to Dinamo Zagreb on Wednesday.
Surprise side Stade de Reims is unlikely to alter its team after a good start to the season, in which it currently occupies fifth place, just two points behind Saturday's opponents.
Hubert Fournier will be without striker Nicolas Fauvergue, who is suspended, though substitute Gaetan Courtet scored twice in the previous outing, a 3-1 victory over Nice.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain endured a 2-2 draw against arch-rival Marseille in its last Ligue 1 outing.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side has gone 15 games unbeaten at the Parc des Princes.
- PSG has averaged three goals per game in its last six home encounters against promoted sides.
- The club is yet to concede a league goal in the second half so far this season.
- Stade de Reims has catapulted to fifth place in Ligue 1, just two points behind the hosts. It can leapfrog PSG with victory.
- Reims has not conceded a first half goal in the league this season.
- Hubert Fournier's side has failed to win an away game in 23 attempts in Ligue 1.
- Reims' Diego and Gael Courtet have scored almost two thirds of the club's league goals so far this season.
- Carlo Ancelotti
- STADE DE REIMS
- Thiago Motta