The Ravens have finished up their cuts and these will be your 2014 Ravens.
Here's the 53-man roster the Ravens came up with on Saturday:
The dynamic duo is still intact, Keith Wenning appears headed for the practice squad.
Coach Harbaugh made the relatively easy choice and kept seven wide receivers. Jeremy Butler is on injured reserve with an "injured shoulder."
No surprises here, unless you're surprised by Owen Daniels staying. Phillip Supernaw could be on the practice squad if he clears waivers.
FB: Kyle Juszczyk
Were you expecting someone else?
The Ravens obviously didn't see any defensive tackles worth keeping on the roster. One of the rookies should make the practice squad.
John Simon was the biggest surprise here. Could make the practice squad
Orr was a dark-horse to make it on to the Ravens, but he impressed the coaches enough to make his way onto the roster
Derek Cox was released as a procedural move, is expected to be re-signed on Sunday. Seamster or Jacobs could be practice squad material.
The Ravens keep six safeties, including the versatile Anthony Levine. Most of them are here for special teams usage.
Tucker was never in danger, Koch kept his job and Cox should stick around to serve on special teams and as dirty joke material.
More from sbnation.com:
- Ravens-Redskins final score: Joe Flacco goes for 180 passing yards in 23-17 victory
- Haloti Ngata appears to kick Redskins player after Alfred Morris run
- Deonte Thompson continues to make bid for 53-man roster
- Ravens vs. Redskins, preseason 2014: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more
- Projecting the Ravens' 53-man roster 2.0
- Ravens-Redskins open thread
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- The Ravens
- Torrey Smith
- Jeremy Zuttah
- Ray Rice