Every week, the National Football Post brings you our NFL Power Rankings: a breakdown of how we stack up the league.
1. (1) Houston Texans (9-1): Going to OT vs. the Jags allowed Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson to roll up more numbers.
2. (3) San Francisco 49ers (7-2-1): The 49ers whipped the Bears on the Monday night stage.
3. (2) Atlanta Falcons (9-1): Five picks for Matt Ryan? The Falcons are lucky the Cardinals can’t move the ball on offense.
US PRESSWIRERandall Cobb and the Packers used a 4th quarter comeback to beat the Lions in Detroit.
4. (4) Green Bay Packers (7-3): Randall Cobb continues to develop into a playmaker up in Green Bay.
5. (5) Denver Broncos (7-3): Let’s see how the injury to Willis McGahee impacts the Broncos down the stretch.
6. (7) Baltimore Ravens (8-2): Even with eight wins on the season, it feels like the Ravens are under the radar.
7. (8) New England Patriots (7-3): Losing Gronkowski will force Brady to find different options in the passing game.
8. (6) Chicago Bears (7-3): The wheels came off for the Bears once again under the primetime lights.
9. (10) Seattle Seahawks (6-4): The Seattle defense gets a shot at Tannehill and the Dolphins this Sunday.
10. (12) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-4): That's four straight for Freeman and the Bucs.
11. (11) New York Giants (6-4): Can the Giants break out of this slump vs. the Packers at home on Sunday night?
12. (9) Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4): Charlie Batch is still in the league?
13. (14) Minnesota Vikings (6-4): Adrian Peterson should get at least 25 carries vs. the Bears this Sunday.
14. (15) New Orleans Saints (5-5): The Saints are right back in the NFC mix.
15. (13) Indianapolis Colts (6-4): That was a rough one for Luck and the Colts in New England.
16. (16) Dallas Cowboys (5-5): Everyone watches the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving. But what type of team will we see vs. RG3 and the Skins?
CONTINUE TO PAGE 2 FOR THE REST OF OUR RANKINGS
17. (17) Cincinnati Bengals (5-5): Another week, another highlight reel for A.J. Green.
US PRESSWIRERG3 and the Redskins beat up on the Eagles this past Sunday.
18. (21) Washington Redskins (4-6): Four TDs for Griffin on 14-15 passing in the win over the Eagles.
19. (18) Detroit Lions (4-6): The Lions need a win on Thanksgiving vs. the Texans to get back into the NFC North discussion.
20. (26) New York Jets (4-6): A primetime stage and a national audience for Rex and Belichick on Thursday night.
21. (20) San Diego Chargers (4-6): Hey Norv, you might want to start packing up that office.
22. (25) Tennessee Titans (4-6): Titans-Jags is an ugly matchup this Sunday.
23. (27) Buffalo Bills (4-6): Mario Williams flashed some talent in the win over Miami.
24. (22) St. Louis Rams (3-6-1): Tough to figure out the Rams after the Jets blew them out at home.
25. (19) Miami Dolphins (4-6): Remember when the Dolphins were a hot team earlier in the month?
26. (23) Arizona Cardinals (4-6): That 4-0 start for the Cards was nothing but a mirage.
27. (24) Philadelphia Eagles (3-7): Would Jon Gruden be a good fit for the Eagles in 2013?
28. (28) Carolina Panthers (2-8): The Panthers continue to create new ways to lose ball games.
29. (29) Oakland Raiders (3-7): A lot of work has to be done in Oakland to upgrade that roster.
30. (30) Cleveland Browns (2-8): Time to start playing for jobs in Cleveland.
31. (31) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9): Is that it for Blaine Gabbert in Jacksonville?
32. (32) Kansas City Chiefs (1-9): The Chiefs get the Broncos on Sunday…and that should lead to yet another loss.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost