Zach LaVine's NBA draft stock is soaring right now.
After leaving UCLA, where he played limited minutes off the bench and got very little attention, the exceptionally athletic guard is now the No. 18-overall prospect in the loaded 2014 draft, according to the expert consensus.
Goodness (via @Lakers):
More From Business Insider
- Here's How Much Every NBA Team Is Worth Based On The Clippers' $2 Billion Price Tag
- An Awkward Screenshot Of Donald Sterling Attending A Black Church Service
- Sale Of Los Angeles Clippers Will Accelerate NBA's Plans To Expand
- NBA Tentatively Approves Sale Of LA Clippers To Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer
- CHART: Sale Of Los Angeles Clippers Will Change How Sports Franchises Are Valued
- Sports & Recreation
- Los Angeles Lakers