The Minnesota Timberwolves flirted with the eighth spot in the Western Conference playoffs this year, only to fall short after an injury to Ricky Rubio derailed their season. However, the excitement for next year is already building. With Mother's Day coming up, this is the perfect excuse to get your mom (or wife) something unique and outside the box!
Here are five quick and easy gifts you can give mom to help her show her support for the Timberwolves:
1) Minnesota Timberwolves iPhone 4 Hardshell Case: $29.95. This black case for the iPhone 4 will not only protect your mom's phone, but show her support for the Timberwolves as well! With the popularity of the iPhone, and the new excitement around the Timberwolves, now is the time to get mom something functional and fun. An iPhone case is perfect.
2) Minnesota Timberwolves Scuff Slippers: $19.95. If mom likes lounging around during the game, slippers are the perfect idea. These slippers will keep mom warm even during the coldest Minnesota nights, letting her watch the game on the couch without fighting a chill. The neutral grey and white coloring is good for picky moms.
3) Minnesota Timberwolves Ladies Silver-Tone Charm Bracelet: $7.95. If your mom needs some bling, this bracelet will work wonders. Diamonds are a girl's best friend, but her next best friend is anything blingy that she can wear out and about. For under $10, it is tough to find a better deal on a bracelet, let alone one that supports your favorite team.
4) Minnesota Timberwolves Black Logo Mat: $29.95. Mom is always telling you to wipe your feet, and this mat with the Timberwolves logo on it will catch any visitor's eye. Made of strong rubber that will last for several Timberwolves seasons, this mat will help keep the house looking clean and sharp.
5) Kevin Love Replica Jersey: $64.95. The ladies love Kevin Love. While the Timberwolves were in the playoff hunt, Kevin Love was looking like an MVP. Show your mom that she is the MVP of your family, and give her the jersey of perhaps the most popular member of the Timberwolves today.
Remember, Mother's Day is an important day to remember all that your mom has done for you. Reward her for always being there with a special gift beyond the typical flowers or necklace.
Jack Grunpe is an avid Minnesota Timberwolves fan.