|Toronto FC (4-5-1): Bendik; Eckersley, Califf, O'Dea, Morgan; Lambe, Dunfield, Bekker, Hall, Ephraim; Earnshaw.
OUT: Danny Koevermans (L ACL repair), D. Henry (R Hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Luis Silva (R Hamstring strain), Julio Cesar (L Calf strain), T. Morgan (R ankle sprain), Matt Stinson (L Hamstring strain), Justin Braun (Concussion)
|Los Angeles Galaxy (4-4-2): Cudicini; Franklin, DeLaGarza, Gonzalez, Dunivant; Magee, Sarvas, Juninho, Clark; Keane, Villarreal.
OUT: Brian Perk (sports hernia), Kenney Walker (fractured 5th metatarsal), Gyasi Zardes (fractured 5th metatarsal)
QUESTIONABLE: Bryan Gaul (L high ankle sprain)
- Los Angeles won the only league meeting between these teams last season by a 4-2 scoreline, but Toronto did manage to take an aggregate win over two legs in the CONCACAF Champions League.
- After three matches, LA is third in the West, with a 2-0-1 record, having allowed just one goal, tied for best in MLS.
- Toronto, meanwhile, is eighth in the East, with a 1-2-0 showing and a -1 goal difference.
- Galaxy captain Landon Donovan returned to training with the team this week after an extended sabbatical.
- LA visited the White House this week, where President Barack Obama congratulated the team on its 2012 MLS Cup triumph.
- Sports & Recreation
- Danny Koevermans
- Toronto FC