D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, Shanosky, Woolard, Rochat; DeLeon, Kitchen, Thorrington, Neal; Pajoy, De Rosario.
OUT: Dejan Jakovic (L adductor strain), Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), James Riley (L adductor strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Dwayne De Rosario (R hip flexor strain), Chris Pontius (concussion), Kyle Porter (L calf strain), Carlos Ruiz (R groin strain), Marcelo Saragosa (R knee surgery), Ethan White (L hip flexor strain)
Vancouver Whitecaps (4-3-3): Cannon; Lee, Mitchell, Leveron, Harvey; Kobayashi, Reo-Coker, Watson; Teibert, Miller, Sanvezzo.
OUT: Jay DeMerit (L torn Achilles tendon), Andy OʼBrien (R hamstring strain), Brad Rusin (L calf strain), Omar Salgado (R foot fracture)
QUESTIONABLE: Gershon Koffie (R quad strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
D.C. United occupies the unenviable bottom position in both the Eastern Conference and MLS as a whole. The capital club has just nine points - the only side yet to breach double digits - from 16 games.
- United's are in decent form however. With a win over San Jose last week and recent good results in the U.S. Open Cup, the black-and-red have won three of their last four in all competitions, and lost just one of their last five.
- Vancouver is in fifth place in the West, with 22 points from 15 games. The 'Caps occupy the last playoff spot at the moment.
- This Whitecaps are on good form of their own, having won three of their last four, and come into this game with a two-match winning streak.
- These teams met one time last year, playing to a scoreless draw in Vancouver on March 24.
- Sports & Recreation
- Disease & Medical Conditions
- Dwayne De Rosario
- Lewis Neal