Updated 3:01 p.m. ET on Sunday, Dec. 2
Here are the key fantasy injury updates for the late-afternoon slate of Week 13 games:
- Broncos WR Brandon Stokley (hip) is a surprising inactive for Sunday's game against the Buccaneers. He has 36 catches for 449 yards and five touchdowns. Andre Caldwell is active and will be the third wideout, but look for more opportunities for TEs Jacob Tamme and Joel Dreessen.
- Raiders RBs Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson are inactive with ankle injuries. There was hope that McFadden would be able to play. Marcel Reece will be the primary back on Sunday vs. the Browns and should be in fantasy lineups.
- Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall is inactive for Sunday's game against the Ravens. It's expected that Jonathan Dwyer will be the team's starting back.
Here are the key fantasy injury updates for the early slate of Week 13 games:
- Cardinals WR Andre Roberts (ankle) is inactive for Sunday’s game against the Jets after being listed as questionable. Rookie Michael Floyd will start in his spot, though is only worth a start in deep fantasy leagues as a bye-week or injury fill-in.
- Jets QB Tim Tebow (ribs) is inactive. Greg McElroy is active for the first time in his career. Tebow should not have been in starting lineups anyways, as he has not been productive as a rusher.
- Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart (ankle) was ruled out on Saturday. DeAngelo Williams should be in most fantasy starting lineups, as he’ll get the bulk of the workload.
- Lions WR Titus Young remains inactive (coach’s decision). His future with the club is certainly up in the air, and his absence is good for fantasy owners who have Ryan Broyles.
- Bills WR Donald Jones (calf) is inactive for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars after being listed as questionable. Rookie T.J. Graham will start in Jones’ place, but is only worthy of a spot in fantasy lineups in deep leagues.
- Vikings WR Percy Harvin (ankle) is inactive as expected, which increases the fantasy value of TE Kyle Rudolph and WR Jerome Simpson, though the Vikings’ passing game has struggled.
- Packers WR Donald Driver is inactive for the first time since 2010. His absence increases the fantasy value of Greg Jennings — who is back in the lineup after missing time with a groin injury — James Jones and Jordy Nelson.
- Patriots WR Julian Edelman (concussion) is active for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins. He has had a few big touchdowns the past couple weeks and is valuable in leagues that reward return yards.
- 49ers RB LaMichael James is inactive, but rookie WR A.J. Jenkins is active for Sunday’s game against the Rams. Jenkins adds depth after the Niners lost WR Kyle Williams for the season, but is not ready to be plucked in any fantasy leagues, yet.
- Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot) is inactive for Sunday’s game against the 49ers. His absence increases the fantasy value of Brandon Gibson and Chris Givens.
- Bears RB Matt Forté (ankle) is active and will start, and should be in most fantasy lineups, though he faces a tough Seahawks defense.