Day two of the double elimination phase begins Tuesday in Williamsport.
The Little League World Series continues Tuesday with three more elimination games after the tournament's double elimination phase got underway Monday.
The day's first matchup features a consolation game between Canada and Tennessee, both of whom are 0-2 through their first two games. Tuesday afternoon will bring a matchup between Mexico and Venezuela, which advanced with a 2-1 win Monday over Puerto Rico. Mexico also won Monday, defeating Australia, 6-2. Both teams are 2-1 so far in the tournament, and the winner will play Thursday against the loser of Japan and South Korea.
The day's final game will take place between Texas and Illinois after both squads won elimination games on Monday. Texas topped Washington, 11-4, thanks to a five-run rally in the sixth inning that helped clinch the win. Illinois kept its hopes alive with a wild, back-and-forth victory over Rhode Island.
All three of Tuesday's games will be broadcast on ESPN, beginning with Consolation Game B at 12 p.m. ET. The two elimination games will take place afterward, with the international game starting at 3 p.m. and the day's last game getting underway at 7:30 p.m.
Here is a look at the schedule and broadcast information for Tuesday:
Tuesday's LLWS schedule
- Consolation Game B: Mexico vs. Venezuela, ESPN, 12 p.m.
- Game 21: Mexico vs. Venezuela, ESPN, 3 p.m.
- Game 22: Texas vs. Illinois, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.
More from sbnation.com:
- Congratulations, Commissioner Manfred! Welcome to hell
- The Royals are in 1st place: Enjoy it while it lasts, then duck
- Here's what a giant Derek Jeter corn maze looks like
- Billy Beane stays/strays from the GM we know
- Munenori Kawasaki takes health advice from monkeys
- Sports & Recreation
- South Korea
- Rhode Island
- Billy Beane
- Derek Jeter