Colin, Jarjat, Brechet, Othon
Faussurier, Nivet, Camus
Van der Wiel, Sakho, T. Silva, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore
Troyes could be without up to four players for the visit of Paris Saint-Germain to Stade de l'Aube on Saturday.
Jean-Christophe Bahebeck was already ineligible to face his parent club, and Corentin Jean, Granddi N'Goyi and Stephane Drouil are all sidelined for the bottom side.
Meanwhile, PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti is likely to rotate his side following its Champions League exit to Barcelona on Wednesday. Zlatan Ibrahimovic will serve a one-match suspension.
The likes of Blaise Matuidi - suspended against the Catalans - Kevin Gameiro, Mamadou Sakho and Gregory van der Wiel are all in line for starts, as the Parisiens turn their attentions to domestic honors.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Troyes sits in 20th position in Ligue 1, with 25 points amassed. The club is six points adrift of safety with seven games to go.
- The hosts lost 1-0 to fellow relegation struggler Nancy last weekend, their only defeat in the last four games.
- Troyes has only ever lost one league fixture at home to PSG, and is unbeaten in last two - the last of those coming in a 1-1 draw in 2006.
- Paris Saint-Germain will be searching for a win to take the club further clear of Olympique de Marseille at the top of the table.
- Should Marseille lose to Lille this weekend and PSG beat Troyes, Carlo Ancelotti's side would only require two further victories to seal a first title since 1994.
- PSG's Champions League exit means it has only the Coupe de France and Ligue 1 title for which to fight. The Parisiens face Evian in the Coupe next week.
- Sports & Recreation
- Carlo Ancelotti