Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Chantome, Verratti, Sissoko
Wass, Mongongu, Angoula, Ehret
Djedje, Berigaud, Barbosa
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is without Blaise Matuidi, who is suspended for this clash after being sent off last weekend.
Marco Verratti should be handed his first league start in more than two weeks, with Mohamed Sissoko also in for the suspended midfielder. Thiago Motta, Kevin Gameiro and Mathieu Bodmer are still injured. Otherwise, it should be largely the same lineup that featured against Porto in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Evian boss Pascal Dupraz has no significant injury worries. Up front, it will either be Youssef Adnane or Saber Khlifa, though the main threat will be found in the shape of Kevin Beriguad just behind the main striker.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sits in fourth place in Ligue 1 with 26 points from 15 games, having just suffered its first away league defeat of the season.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side beat Evian 3-1 in this fixture last year.
- Les Parisiens are unbeaten against Evian in competitive fixtures.
- PSG have scored in each of its last 12 league games, the second-best tally in the league.
- Evian sits 17th in Ligue 1, just above the relegation zone.
The Savoyard outfit has scored the opener in both games against PSG in Ligue 1, but failed to win either match.
- Pascal Dupraz's men have won three of their last four away games.