Jallet, Camara, Alex, Maxwell
Bodmer, Sissoko, Matuidi
Catherine, Kana-Biyik, Boye, Mavinga
Kembo-Ekoko, Feret, Pitroipa
Carlo Ancelotti will be without Thiago Motta, who is suspended for the critical clash, with Mathieu Bodmer expected to take his place in midfield.
Meanwhile Christophe Jallet is a doubt after picking up a thigh injury in training on Thursday, but is expected to be risked with injuries keeping out Milan Bisevac (groin) and Marcos Ceara (ankle). Elsewhere, the capital club is without any fresh injury worries as the season reaches its critical stage.
Meanwhile, Rennes are expected to name an unchanged side from the one that lost 2-0 to Montpellier last week.
Mevlut Erding will miss the return to his former home after Frederic Antonetti stated that the Turkish striker's season had been ended by a knee injury, while Romain Danze and Onyekachi Apam (both thigh), Kader Mangane (ankle) and Vincent Pajot (thigh) have all been sidelined
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain has scored just twice against Rennes in its last eight league matches.
- When these two sides met in Brittany in August, Kevin Gameiro (pictured, right) scored his first goal for the Parisians since his summer move from Rennes' local rivals Lorient.
- If Paris Saint-Germain fail to match or better Montpellier's result against Lille on Sunday night, their Ligue 1 bid will come to an end.
- Rennes is unbeaten against PSG in its last eight Ligue clashes, ever since a 1-0 loss to the Parisians in the French capital in October 2006.
- Mevlut Erding left the French capital in favor of Frederic Antonetti's side in January, and has since scored four goals in 11 Ligue 1 games.
- Julien Feret has either scored or assisted eight of Rennes' last 12 goals in all competitions.