Genevois, Civelli, Pecjinovic, Kolodziecak
Eysseric, Meriem, Bautheac
Van der Wiel, Thiago Silva, Alex, Maxwell
Chantome, Verratti, Matuidi
Nice coach Claude Puel will welcome back Nemanja Pecjinovic and Romain Genevois after the duo sat out the 3-2 Coupe de la Ligue mid-week quarterfinal defeat to Montpellier.
Valentin Eysseric could be given the nod ahead of Jeremy Pied, though otherwise it will be the majority of the same team that has won three of its last four league games.
Paris Saint-Germain, meanwhile, welcomes back a number of players who missed the 0-0 (5-3 on penalties) defeat to Saint-Etienne on Wednesday.
Javier Pastore's time on the bench could continue, as Les Parisiens boss Carlo Ancelotti favors either the returning Jeremy Menez or Nene alongside Ezequiel Lavezzi, while Alex and Marco Verratti should also be in the lineup.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- OGC Nice is on a four game unbeaten run, and currently sits in 10th place in the Ligue 1 table.
- Nice has not beaten Paris Saint-Germain in four encounters, with the last victory coming in March 2010.
- Les Aiglons are the only ones to have not conceded a goal to Carlo Ancelotti's PSG side since the Italian took over at the end of December in 2011.
- Nice has found the net in its last 12 league encounters.
- Paris Saint-Germain sits second in Ligue 1, having beaten Troyes 4-0 in its last encounter.
- Les Parisiens were knocked out of the Coupe de la Ligue earlier in the week, with a penalty shootout defeat to Saint-Etienne.
- Carlo Ancelotti's men are the only ones in Ligue 1 to be unbeaten away from home so far this season.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been involved in 14 of the club's 23 league goals this season.
- Sports & Recreation
- Carlo Ancelotti
- Coupe de la Ligue
- Marco Verratti