Cicinho, Botia, Spahic, Navarro
Rakitic, Medel, Trochowski
Navas, Negredo, Manu
Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
Sevilla welcomes back midfielder Diego Perotti from injury for Saturday's clash with Real Madrid at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. But the Andalusian outfit is set to be without Jose Antonio Reyes, who missed the goalless draw at Rayo Vallecano with a shoulder problem.
Goalkeeper Diego Lopez returns from suspension, while French midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia may be given his debut.
Real Madrid has no fresh injury concerns, with the suspended Fabio Coentrao being the only absentee. Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to start despite his apparent dissatisfaction with the Madrid hierarchy.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sevilla is yet to taste defeat in La Liga this season, with an opening home win over Granada followed by successive draws away to Granada and Rayo Vallecano.
- Los Rojiblancos have lost their last seven meetings with Real Madrid in all competitions.
- Sevilla's last home win over Real Madrid was a 2-1 success in La Liga in October 2009.
- Real Madrid has scored 12 goals in its last two visits to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
- The Castilian side's 2-1 defeat at Getafe ended a 17-match unbeaten run away from home in La Liga.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured right) has netted eight goals in his last three encounters with Sevilla.
- REAL MADRID
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Rayo Vallecano