Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo could miss the home encounter against Osasuna as he continues to manage a back problem.
Raphael Varane (knee) and Sami Khedira (suspension) are both sidelined, while Pepe, Xabi Alonso and Kaka are all doubts.
However, goalkeeper Iker Casillas and defenders Sergio Ramos and Fabio Coentrao should be available after missing the 3-3 draw at Real Sociedad through injury.
Osasuna defender Damia is suspended after picking up his 15th booking of the season in the win over Sevilla but midfielder Nano is available after serving a one-match ban.
Lolo, Miguel Flano, Sisi, Anthony Annan and Nino are all out injured for the visitors, who have already secured their top-flight status for next season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid is on a 10-match winning run at home in La Liga.
- Los Blancos have kept a clean sheet in just one of their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Gonzalo Higuain (pictured, right) has scored three goals in his last two appearances against Osasuna.
- Osasuna has only won two of its last eight matches in La Liga (W2, D2, L4).
- Osasuna’s last away win over Madrid came in April 2004.
- Sports & Recreation
- Real Madrid
- Real Sociedad
- Sami Khedira
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Sergio Ramos
- Xabi Alonso
- Iker Casillas