Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
Iraola, San Jose, Amorebieta, Aurtenetxe
Susaeta, Muniain, Gomez
Real Madrid duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Mesut Ozil are fit for the visit of Athletic Bilbao after recovering from knocks suffered at Levante last weekend.
Sami Khedira (thigh) and Karim Benzema (groin) have returned to training and will be available for Saturday's clash, but Gonzalo Higuain and Marcelo are still sidelined.
Athletic will be without the services of midfield pair Ander Herrera and Oscar de Marcos, who are both suspended.
Inigo Perez and Borja Ekiza are major doubts with ankle problems, while Fernando Amorebieta could miss out after picking up a knock while on international duty with Venezuela.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid has won six of its last seven matches in La Liga.
- With just eight goals conceded, the Castilian giants have the tightest defense in the Primera Division this campaign.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) increased his Liga goal tally to 124 against Levante, surpassing Emilio Butragueno's record for Madrid. However, he still has someway to go to catch all-time club top scorer Raul (228 goals).
- Athletic Bilbao has won just one of its last 13 away matches in all competitions (W1, D3, L9).
- The Basque outfit has lost its last five Liga encounters with Real Madrid.
- Athletic's last Liga victory over Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu was a 2-0 success in February 2005.
- Sports & Recreation
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- ATHLETIC BILBAO
- REAL MADRID
- Sami Khedira
- Karim Benzema