Jurgen Klopp has confirmed he won't seek to overturn the touchline ban imposed upon him by UEFA. Follow GOAL.COM on Twitter
The Borussia Dortmund coach was facing a one-game suspension in relation to his sending off during his side's Champions League defeat by Napoli last month. A day after that fixture at the San Paolo, the punishment was doubled, meaning he will also have to watch his side's meeting with Arsenal on Oct. 22 from the stands.
Despite the increase in the length of his sentence, Klopp says he will not challenge the ruling.
"I stand by my responsibility and I accept the decision with a heavy heart," the 46-year-old trainer told reporters. "My main motivation is that I do not want to give the impression to trivialize my own misconduct or want to detract from it."
Dortmund assistant coach Zeljko Buvac oversaw Dortmund's recent win over Olympique de Marseille and Klopp insists he has faith that his Bosnian sidekick can also successfully negotiate the Arsenal clash.
"I have every confidence in Zeljko and his work. He is the best coach I have ever met in my life."
Follow GOAL.COM on Twitter