Here are some photos and videos of the Wizards' All-Star point guard during his trip halfway across the globe.
First, he traveled to Beijing, and visited a nearby landmark which shares his name.
In the D.C. area, fans have made some references with Wall to the Great Wall of China, given that the Verizon Center is in Chinatown. It is only fitting that Wall shows a picture of his "Great Wall" tattoo while being there:
You can also see his logo on the Great Wall at night:
This is probably the coolest part of all, at least to me. They tuned part of the Great Wall into a basketball court for John Wall!
After the Beijing and Great Wall tours, Wall visited Qingdao, where he danced. A lot.
And here's another video of Wall dancing in unison with a couple ladies to a tune. This is from an Instagram video posted on Thursday:
Wall will be in China until Saturday where he will then tour Japan and Korea, according to Jeremy Hyman of Monumental Network.
Great to see that he is getting international recognition and exposure.
More from sbnation.com:
- The Wizards' offense should look different this season
- Nene has a good game, but the Americans prevail
- Ernie Grunfeld, Wizards front office take part in the ALS Association's Ice Bucket Challenge
- How will the Wizards defend the new-look Cavaliers?
- Paul Pierce visited by 'Basketball After Life Ghost' in his room, according to Paul Pierce
- Washington Mystics to face Indiana Fever in the 2014 WNBA Playoffs
- John Wall