Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew ended his holdout by reporting to the team Sunday.
Jones-Drew has been seeking to rework his contract, which has two years remaining. He is due to earn $4.45 million this season and $4.45 in 2013, but NFL.com reported that no changes were made.
The holdout reportedly cost him more than $1 million in fines, but it is likely the fines will be forgiven or reduced.
Coach Mike Mularkey, who said last week that Rashad Jennings will likely start the season opener, met with Jones-Drew on Sunday morning.
"I had a really good visit this morning with Maurice and I welcomed him in," Mularkey said. "It was good to finally speak face-to-face. I can tell he's ready to go, so we'll be working with him to get him up to speed as quickly as possible.
"It's great to be able to proceed with our preparation for the opener and the season beyond with Maurice as part of the plans."
Jennings, who is expected to start the season opener against the Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 9, tweeted: "Just shared some love with @Jones_Drew32 in the locker room. Glad to see you back - Let's work brah!"
Jennings has 132 carries in his NFL career.
Jones-Drew didn't participate in offseason workouts or minicamp, including installation of Mularkey's system.
"It's great to have Maurice back in the building," general manager Gene Smith said. "He has been a valuable part of this organization, and his presence in the locker room and on the field will make those around him better. We're glad to now have everyone in and working as a team to win football games."