Do you want to make it three straight days of awakening at early times on off days to get an off chance at seeing Dario Saric make awesome plays? Then boy, do I have the game for you!
Croatia, with or without Dario Saric, plays against Senegal this morning. The Senegal team is led by Minnesota Timbewolves center Gorgui Dieng, who has played almost each minute for the underdog Senegalese team while averaging 19.5 points and 13.5 rebounds through two games. They're 1-1 coming off a Sunday victory over Puerto Rico.
Saric's status is unknown after 6 of his teeth were knocked out during yesterday's game off an inadvertent (allegedly) elbow from Andres Nocioni. For a recap of that game, you can check out my words here. If he plays, I assume his mouth will hurt.
Croatia will finally have a day off on Tuesday to rest, as each team must play five times in six days. Both these teams may come out sluggish while playing for the third straight day.
More from sbnation.com:
- Reflecting on the Anthony Bennett Sixers Era
- Why The Thaddeus Young Trade Was a Good Move
- The Thaddeus Young Trade Was An OK But Sobering Exchange
- 76ers' Sunday Morning Shootaround: What Did The Fox Say?
- Shved and Mbah a Moute: What are we getting?
- Done Deal: Thaddeus Young Traded To Minnesota
- Sports & Recreation
- Dario Saric