Every Monday and Thursday at 7:30pm EST, join Andrew Berkshire and Conor McKenna as they break down the most interesting stories in hockey, while maybe talking about food a bit. Okay, we talk about food a lot.
Tonight on Ice Level, Conor Mckenna, James David, Jack Han, and I will discuss the importance of discipline going forward in the NHL, and the competitive advantage drawing more penalties than you take can give a team, especially if you replace a grinder with a skilled forward on the fourth line.
As usual on Monday, we'll be chatting with Steve "Dangle" Glynn, but for once we're not letting him talk about the Maple Leafs. Instead, we're going to talk about restricted free agents who are not yet signed, and which ones are likely to hold out into the season.
Finally, there are rumours flying that Dustin Penner could be attending Montreal's training camp on a tryout, but would he help the Habs? The panel will discuss it.
You can join in on the conversation by using the hashtag #IceLevel on twitter.
To tune into the show, click play on the embedded player, or you can find it online at Montreal Hockey Talk, listen online at Websports Media, search Montreal Hockey Talk on the TuneIn Radio app on your phone, or if you miss it live, you can listen to the podcast through iTunes.
More from sbnation.com:
- Canadiens 2014 Top 25 Under 25: #7 Jacob de la Rose
- Friday Habs Links: Subban practicing in South Florida
- Canadiens 2014 Top 25 Under 25: #8 Sven Andrighetto
- Thinking and playing outside the box: The importance of discipline for Subban, Eller, & Prust
- Get Subban on the cover of your NHL 15 case
- Max Pacioretty and David Desharnais are not inseparable
- Ice Level on NHL expansion to Las Vegas, and whether Desharnais can play wing