|AC Milan (4-3-3): Abbiati; Constant, Zaccardo, Zapata, Antonini; Montolivo, Muntari, Boateng; Niang, Balotelli, El Shaarawy
Goalkeepers: Christian Abbiati, Marco Amelia, Gabriel
Defenders: Luca Antonini, Kevin Constant, Bartosz Salomon, Didac Vila, Cristian Zaccardo, Cristian Zapata, Davide Pacifico, Luca Iotti
Midfielders: Kevin-Prince Boateng, Bryan Cristante, Nigel De Jong, Urby Emanuelson, Sulley Ali Muntari, Ricardo Montolivo, Antonio Nocerino, Riccardo Saponara, Rodney Strasser, Bakaye Traore, Davide Pinato
Forwards: Mario Balotelli, Giacomo Beretta, Stephan El Shaarawy, M'Baye Niang, Nmandi Oduamadi, Andrea Petagna, Kingsley Boateng
|Chelsea (4-2-3-1): Cech; Cole, Ivanovic, Luiz, Azpilicueta; Lampard, Mikel; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Torres.
Goalkeepers: Petr Cech, Mark Schwarzer, Jamal Blackman
Defenders: Branislav Ivanovic, Ashley Cole, David Luiz, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Thomas Kalas, Ryan Bertrand
Midfielders: Michael Essien, Ramires, Frank Lampard, Juan Mata, Oscar, John Obi Mikel, Kevin De Bruyne, Mako van Ginkel, Eden Hazard
Forwards: Fernando Torres, Victor Moses, Andre Schurrle, Romelu Lukaku, Demba Ba
- AC Milan won the opening match of the Guinness International Champions Cup, defeating Valencia at Estadio Mestalla 2-1. Nigel de Jong and Robinho scored for the Italian side.
- Since then, the Rossoneri took part in the Audi Cup in Munich, taking a third-place finish following a 1-0 victory over Sao Paulo. Milan fell to Manchester City in a 5-3 goalfest in the opening match of the competition.
- Mario Balotelli is set to link up with Milan in New York in his return from an injury suffered at the FIFA Confederations Cup while playing for Italy.
- Milan was forced to make four changes to its roster due to injury, with Daniele Bonera, Robinho, Phillipe Mexes and Mattia de Sciglio all withdrawing. Four U-19 players have joined the club: Defenders Luca Iotti and Davide Pacifico, midfielder Davide Pinato and forward Kingsley Boateng.
- Chelsea will be aiming to defeat its second Milan opponent in the competition after downing Inter Milan 2-0 in Indianapolis in its opening match. Oscar and Eden Hazard scored the goals for Chelsea.
- A match against former side Real Madrid could be looming for Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho should the Blues and Blancos either both win or lose their respective semifinal matches.
- Sports & Recreation
- AC Milan
- Cristian Zapata
- Nigel De Jong
- Luca Antonini
- Cristian Zaccardo
- El Shaarawy
- Sulley Ali Muntari
- Christian Abbiati
- Davide Pinato
- Kevin Constant
- John Obi Mikel
- Antonio Nocerino