There was quite a bit of quotable information from the Houston Texans' luncheon today. Read on to see who was honored and what was said afterwards.
First off, J.J. Watt was given the team's Spirit of the Bull award for all of his charitable work with the city in combination with his stellar performance on the field.
Watt couldn't resist throwing in a little joke at the end of speech regarding his ongoing contract negotiations.
After the luncheon, Bill O'Brien spoke with the media and divulged which quarterbacks will be playing during the Texans preseason finale against the San Francisco 49ers.
Plus other stuff...
Travis Labhart fans across the world are holding their collective breaths.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing for Randy "Beer Can" Bullock? Is he considered the starter since he's kicking less?
No time to analyze but feel free to digest all these bits of information as you see fit, Texans fans. Sound off.
More from sbnation.com:
- Injury Updates On Jadeveon Clowney, Johnathan Joseph, And Chris Myers
- Houston's Waiver Priority Gives Texans Massive Advantage
- Lonnie Ballentine Placed On Injured Reserve; Three More Moves To Make Before Tomorrow's Deadline
- Texans Cut Nine; Still Have Four More Moves To Make By Tomorrow
- Houston Texans News: August 26, 2014
- Who Will Survive The First Round Of Cuts For The 2014 Houston Texans?
- Houston Texans