Mother's Day is right around the corner. If your mother is a Royals fan, then you'll love the following 10 gift ideas to show your mother you not only love her, but you also understand her.
1. Royals Tickets - Is there any better gift for a Royals fan than tickets to a big game. While the Royals aren't at Kauffman Stadium on Mother's Day, there are two very big series right the week before. First, the New York Yankees are in town, followed by the Boston Red Sox. Tickets are still available and can be purchased here.
2. Royals Ball Cap - Is your mom in need of a new Royals ball cap? Maybe that's just what the Royals need is some good luck from a new pink Royals cap for your mom. Some of the best selection can be found at the K, but you'll really find that the clothing there is expensive. Check out this great site for saving on all your Royals ball caps.
3. Royals Cookies - Moms are known for baking cookies, but how about you give mom a break and give her a dozen Royals cookies from Mrs. Fields. They come in a silver tin that she can keep long after the cookies are gone.
4. Royals Autographed Bat - Autographed bats make fantastic gifts for Royals moms, especially when it's got the "John Hancock" of her favorite player. You can find autographed bats from Mike Mousakus, Eric Hosmer, or Jeff "Frenchy" Francoeur. Start your search here for some great deals.
5. Tour Kauffman Stadium - Give your mom a chance to see one of the most unique baseball stadiums in the majors. Kauffman Stadium offers some great packages for tours, including those that come with great memorabilia. It's a chance to see the inner workings behind the Boys in Blue. Check out the great tour packages.
6. Sluggerrr Gram - Ask any kid what the best part of the Royals games is and they will likely tell you it's Slugger, the team's mascot. Mom probably loves him just as much, so why not give her a great Mother's Day gift with a visit from the lion? Slugger will visit your mom at home or work, give her flowers, an autographed picture, and a BOGO ticket to a Royals game. What a great way to tell mom "Happy Mother's Day" with a Sluggerrr Gram!
7. Royals Yearbook - You place an order know for the Royals Yearbook and omm will get it after June 1. It's a true collector's item that follows the team through 43 years of Major League Baseball. You can learn more about this great gift idea here.
8. Royals Necklace - There are all kinds of Royals jewelry available, but there's one that is decidedly unique. From Fanatics, this necklace is the same type as Royals players wear during their games. For under $40, your mom will love the Phiten Titanium necklace, and you can bet she'll wear it often.
9. Royal's Pub Sign Canvas - This might not be on every mom's list for Mother's Day, but for others, it's going to get a great reception. These canvas prints come in three sizes and can be personalized with your Mom's name. Check out these prints here.
10. Royals Comforter Sets - For the ultimate mom Royals gift, consider a comforter set or a beautiful throw. They are available in all sizes and endless designs. Check out all the options available here.
There you have it: ten fantastic Mother's Day gifts for Royals fans. Don't forget that mom gets to watch as much Royals baseball for the next week, too!
I've been a Royals fan for what seems like forever. I was lucky enough to marry a Royals fan, too. We love heading out to the K with our kids and watching our favorite summer pastime. While they're off to a rocky start, we expect great things this year. Go Royals!
- Hobbies & Personal Activities