- Green Bay – They put foam blocks of cheese on their heads … enough said.
- Dallas – America's team.
- Chicago – Rich tradition: Gale Sayers, Walter Payton … more HOFers than any other franchise.
- Pittsburgh – Blue collar town synonymous with football
- Kansas City – Only two pro teams in town, one of which is the Royals. It's no wonder this town goes nuts for Chiefs football.
- Chicago, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
- Forest Park, IL
- Bellwood, IL
- Green Bay – The only town in America where God ranks second to football on fall Sundays.
- Chicago – Ditka, Polish Sausage, Mini-Ditka, Beer, Bears
- Pittsburgh – Steely McBeam would get whooped by my Jeromy McBus
- Dallas – Those cheerleaders … big billion dollar new stadium … football is a big friggin' deal
- Buffalo – Dude, the hot wing was conceived at the Anchor Bar