Luis Suarez appeared to bite Giorgio Chiellini during Uruguay's World Cup match against Italy.
After the incident, Chiellini pulled down his shirt to show what appeared to be a bite mark on his left shoulder. A Reuters photographer captures this stunning image (click on image for a larger view).
Here is the mark, zoomed in.
Here is another angle of the bite mark.
More From Business Insider
- Luis Suarez Bites An Italy Player In The Middle Of A World Cup Game
- Here's How World Cup Tiebreakers Work
- The Quirk In Group Stage Scheduling Dates Back To One Of The Darkest Moments In World Cup History
- There's A Scenario Where A Coin Flip Would Decide If The US Advances In The World Cup
- Jurgen Klinsmann Rips FIFA For A World Cup Scheduling Quirk That Hurts The US Against Germany