FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! FRIDAY NIGHT HUSKER VOLLEYBALL!
Join us for tonight's games as we enjoy another night together with alcohol, witty banter, cats, dogs, and many cock jokes because the Michigan State Spartans take on the Jacksonville State Gamecocks.
I horrible amounts of jokes in bad taste, gifs of unknown origin (no porn), and you all to have fun while being respectful of each other's opinions.
Remember that we're all pretty much low-life's here, riff-raff, and the lot, so don't like some y'all gettin' uppity.
Nebraska volleyball takes on the #13 Florida State Seminoles tonight at 7:00 PM. Note that Sunday's game time against Stanford has been changed to noon. See below for information about parking. Be sure to bring your cat.
Below is your list of tonight's games, all central time.
|BYU at UConn||6:00 p.m.||ESPN|
|Bowling Green at Western Kentucky||6:30 p.m.||CBSSN|
|Jacksonville State at Michigan State||6:30 p.m.||BTN|
|Villanova at Syracuse||6:30 p.m.||ESPN3|
|Colorado vs. Colorado State (Denver)||8:00 p.m.||Fox Sports 1|
|UTSA at Houston||8:00 p.m.||ESPNU|
|UNLV at Arizona||9:30 p.m.||ESPN|
The Nebraska Athletic Department would like us to pass along the following about Husker volleyball and parking:
Parking at Innovation Campus
For season ticket holders with a Lot 50 series permit (Lots 51-59), we encourage you to enter Nebraska Innovation Campus via Gate 1, which is at the intersection of Military Ave. and N. Antelope Valley PKWY.
- For the upcoming season, Lot 57 has been changed from a cashiered lot to a permit only lot in order to accelerate the entry process.
- Northbound traffic on N. Antelope Valley Parkway with a Lot 50 series permit will have the opportunity to be queued into two turn lanes to enter the Devaney Sports Center area. This is another measure being implemented to lessen the traffic buildup.
Fans looking for cashiered parking should enter via Gate 4, which is accessible by way of Salt Creek Roadway, on the east side of Nebraska Innovation Campus.
Southbound traffic on N Antelope Valley looking for public parking will now have the ability to turn right into a gravel lot just south of the Transportation Services building. The charge will be $5. This is an option that wasn't available during the regular season last year but was utilized during Volleyball regionals.
Fans with valid UNL parking passes should enter Innovation Campus via Gate 1.
More from sbnation.com:
- Nebraska Football: Season Opener Depth Chart
- Corn Flakes: Who's Your Boyfriend This Year?
- Corn Nation FAU Bold Predictions
- 2014 Nebraska Football Opponent Preview: Iowa Hawkeyes
- 2014 College Football TV schedule Week 1: How to Watch, Game Times, Channels, and Live Streaming
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- Michigan State Spartans
- Jacksonville State Gamecocks
- Florida State Seminoles