Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
*Meltzer looks back on the third Legion of Doomer, Mikael Renberg. [Hockeybuzz]
*The worldwide list of Flyers bars is starting to come together. [BSH]
*And so did Don Cherry, in a hideous suit, because he's a treasure. [TSN]
*BSHer thehaze takes an in-depth look at the NHL drafting process. [BSH]
*How to know if your favorite hockey player really is in "the best shape of his life". [The Score]
*The OHL is cracking down on staged fights in a big way. [Buzzing The Net]
*Some really great predictions for the 2014-2015 season right here. [The Hot Takery]
More from sbnation.com:
- Help us find every Philadelphia Flyers bar in the world
- Stop giving Flyers preseason games to Canada and host them here instead
- Flyers hire Ian Anderson as Director of Hockey Analytics
- You're still paying a lot of money to save the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Bernie Parent does the Ice Bucket Challenge, passes it to Ed Snider
- Which Flyers players are best at gaining the offensive zone with the puck?