Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo "The Greek Freak."
He's 6 feet, 10.25 inches tall after growing more than an inch between the 2013 NBA Draft and the winter of his rookie year. Doctors say his growth plate is still open, and he could keep growing through age 22 .
His wingspan is 7-foot-4. His hands are 10 inches long.
All of that would be nothing more than a novelty if he weren't also one of the most promising young players in the NBA. As a rookie he showed the ability to shoot, defend, and rebound. He's raw, but his skill in the open court is already world class.
In Wednesday's Greece-Turkey exhibition game, which Antetokounmpo 's Greece won, 70-56, he got a steal at the foul line, made it to the other basket in two dribbles, and slammed home a dunk.
The clip popped up on r/NBA, and it's amazing.
The distance from the foul line in the opposite hoop is 72 feet. TWO DRIBBLES:
NOW WATCH: The Science Behind Why You Add An Inch Or So To Your Height In The Morning
More From Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer Explains Why He Paid $2 Billion For An NBA Team
- New Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Goes Bonkers In Epic Introduction Speech
- The NBA's Best Players Are Losing A Bunch Of Weight, And It's All Because Of Kobe Bryant
- Knicks Took Advantage Of An NBA Rule To Make Carmelo Anthony's New Contract Even More Valuable
- LeBron James' Agent Was A 21-Year-Old Selling Jerseys Out Of The Trunk Of His Car When He First Met LeBron
- Sports & Recreation
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Milwaukee Bucks