According to Brent Martineau of Action News Sports 360, former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback David Garrard will be joining the team on Thursday nights and Sunday mornings, providing local sports coverage and presumably pre-game insights on game days.
Garrard has made several appearances on 1010XL's weekday "Jaguars Today" radio show, as well as on CBS47's pre-game television coverage leading up to the Jaguars preseason opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
It looks like Garrard has given up on lobbying the St. Louis Rams for a job after Sam Bradford was ruled out for the season.
Would love a call from the rams!— David Garrard (@davidgarrard9) August 25, 2014
More from sbnation.com:
- Preseason 'could be' the last you'll see of Blake Bortles in 2014
- Jaguars found a gem in undrafted rookie Allen Hurns
- Jacksonville Jaguars 75-man roster after cuts
- NFL Roster Cuts 2014: Jaguars to start cutdown to 75 players
- Blaine Gabbert trade netted Jaguars starting center?
- Jaguars vs. Falcons: Everything you need to know